The head of the office of the commission
The head of the office of the commission has the basic duty of providing coordination and communication in the field of fulfilling and reproducing the instructions of the chairman and honorable members of the commission in the light of the principles and duties of the commission and the law of the commission and One of the main parts is the .fulfillment of the competencies and duties of the chairman and members of the commission
According to the inclusive formation of 1399, this department has the following managements under its literary work:
- General executive management of the head office;
- General management of documents, communication and archives;
- Managing the follow-up of government leadership approvals (Cabinet, Judiciary Committee, Supreme Rule of Law Council and Law Committees)
- General executive management of commission members;
The head of Office has carried out the task of coordinating and facilitating the implementation of the orders, rulings, instructions, approvals and programs of the Commission’s chairman in the light of the laws and valid provisions, advisedly jobs description and rank plan as follows.
- Providing relation between the Commission and other ministries and governmental and non-governmental departments through sending and mails.
- Arranging the agenda and organizing the ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Independent Commission for Overseeing the Implementation of the Constitution, participating in the ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Commission, writing and duplicating the resolutions of the ordinary and extraordinary meetings of the Commission.
- Coordinating and arranging the participation of officials and members of the Commission in the meetings of the Supreme Council for the Rule of Law and the Fight against Corruption, the Law Committee and the Judiciary Committee
- Coordinating and arranging official meetings with the professional and administrative departments of the Commission in order to obtain guidance and perform better duties in the relevant departments.
- Managing the foreign trips of the chairman and members of the commission and sending its report in coordination with the foreign relations management
- Communicating rulings, orders of the High Head of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, government leadership approvals (Cabinet, Judiciary Committee, High Rule of Law Council and the Law Committee) as well as communicating rulings and instructions of the commission official to the relevant departments and ensuring Observe and implement of them.
- Arranging meetings, meetings and providing communication to the members of the commission, advancing the administrative affairs and coordinating the professional departments with the members of the commission by the executive managements of the commission members
- Arranging and providing communication between the chairman and members of the commission with the media in coordination with the Information and Public Relations Department to reflect the activities of the commission.